Thursday, July 29, 2010

In reality, not the type of people who like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain...

Inspired from some of my friends, who through a facebook thread, started posting their own versions of their personal ads,I thought i'd check some real ones out. I once had a short job stint at a dating agency answering phones, and arranging their files(office b*tch), where they called me by another name(bronte)..I still don't know why. But I chatted to some interesting people, and I once even had to talk to a customer who specifically asked if I'd be his slave.


My fave personal ads from todays classifieds...

"Description:
soggypanties dot blogspot dot com
Selling my sexy little panties and also doing live cam show"



"Item Type:
Used
Description:
If you want to waste your money, send it to me
20415 68 AVE W
STE C-203
LYNNWOOD WA 98036-7415"


Description:
"Very Hot Busty traveller looking to trade QFF(qantas frequent flyer) points for discreet fulfilling meet up. Sydney or Gold Coast. email me for info"


"I am putting myself out there on offer for any girls 18 to 40 years old, for NO STRINGS ATTACHED SEX!!! Im quite discreet and I am not looking for a relaitonship AT ALL! email me if your interested."
If any of you ladies out there are interested---> check what you can have as all yours.


"Description:
Hi , I have a business offer for a women ages 25 to 30 ,it's an offer that is not involve sex in any way and a very easy money for an open minded women , basicly it's a simple offer since you will help me in my issues you will compensate for your help in money ,as I said a very easy and non sex related offer.
please contact me in my email for further instructions.
thanks
Idan
State:
New South Wales
Price:
$ 10000.00"


I get the feeling Idans not selling himself with this as his chosen profile pic(take note of tshirt).




http://purpleslinky.com/humor/the-wonderfully-wacky-world-of-personal-ads/
A site with some good ones, if you want to keep reading. In fact I hopefully found you some more late night googling. There are hilarious ones all over the net. I sourced my ones from ozclassifieds.

No comments:

Post a Comment