Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chat.. Roulette




The place where freaks rule and dick is what you use to greet people with.
I've shown a fair amount of people Chatroulette.. Mostly because its hilarious if you can handle playing the game 'What is it'.. whether a skin coloured moving thing is a finger, elbow or dick???.. Oh hang on its a dick. Yes, its gross.. But I'm not going to lie for a while I was almost addicted. It's really amusing meeting people online who are like 'God its so gross on here!' Cut to them asking you to undress.

On my adventures.. I got punk'd and thought I was Chatrouletting with the Jonas bros.. Turns out there really are Cyber Fruitloops around who actually looped 10 secs of jonas bros video while telling me that they were backstage at there london concert. I definitely thought it was real.. Freaking out on the phone and taking screen shots at the time.. And told me that I should flash my tits even though it would break there Disney contract .... Yeah.

There was a guy who set up his room to look like a cave, and was dressed as Osama Bin Laden..
I was like where are you.. and he's like I'm in hiding.. Ha ha ha

And I had a daym fine looking guy who was acting in Vancouver and added me on facebook.. At the end of the conversation he wanted to catch up when he was in sydney. But I don't know how I feel about knowing how we met.

Aside from the freaks you can actually have good quality conversations with some people about stuff like the weather in NYC, sydney, music, travelling, food etc.. Though I haven't hit it up in a while its something to do when you're bored and can enter into someone's bedroom and not have to actually be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment